The Clayoquot Biosphere Region has numerous fun, safe, and affordable hands-on learning opportunities. We look forward to working with you to build a unique, enriching, outdoor academic experience for your group. The following services are available:
- Customized itinerary development;
- Coordination of educational programs*, learning spaces, and resources;
- Recommendations for group travel and accommodation based on group needs;
- A group welcome upon arrival and orientation to important community information; and
- A point of contact prior to and during your stay on the West Coast.
*Regional Partners provide hands-on educational programs covering topics such as Indigenous culture, ecology, sustainability, science, language, history, outdoor education, and art.
FEE: A fee of $150 for the first hour and $50/hour for every subsequent hour will be applied for customized program planning. There are additional costs payable for each educational tour or workshop that is booked.
CONTACT: You will work directly with the West Coast NEST's Education Coordinator to create your learning experience. Please email the Director of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a booking form.