Tofino & Surrounding Area Photo Tour - October 2023
DateOctober 20 - 22, 2023
Join an Abbotsford-based photography school, Omnilargess Photography Classes, for a weekend of photographing marine wildlife, old-growth forests, rugged coastlines, dramatic sunsets and pristine beaches.
Participants will spend three days exploring this magnificent area with two master photographers, Ted Karlsalr and Brett Michaud, who will be providing guidance and advice along the way. The small class size provides plenty of time for questions and one-on-one instructor interaction.
This tour will include sessions both in the field and in the classroom. Topics covered during this workshop include:
- Composing landscape photographs
- Wildlife photography
- Safety around wildlife
- Eco-photography principles
- Photographing water
- The use of polarizers
- The use of neutral density filters
- Night sky photography techniques (weather permitting.)
The shorter days at this time of year mean it will be possible to go out for the best light of the day and even take in the Milky Way while still getting to bed at a reasonable hour.
What is included:
- In-the-field instruction
- Assistance with composition
- Classroom sessions
- Guidance with appropriate camera settings,
- Guidance with specific landscape photography techniques
- Photography editing sessions
- Drinks and snacks
What is not included:
- Transportation to your hotel
- Transportation during the workshop*
- Travel insurance
- All meals (most hotels provide breakfast)
How to register:
Follow the link below!