Submit your course here
Thank you for your interest in submitting your upcoming educational course on the NEST. Please have a look at the current courses on the site so you can get an idea of what your content will look like, and ideal amount of content to include. West Coast N.E.S.T. will be the comprehensive resource to inform visitors about the variety and depth of learning opportunities in the region. Visitors to the NEST will then be re-directed to your website for more detailed information and booking. Please review the following criteria for participation in the website:
- The course or program must take place within the geographical boundaries of Hesquiaht to Ucluelet, and be education focused.
- Your organization must have an ongoing commitment to learning on the West Coast, and have its own website and/or a process for registration by phone, online, or email.
- The response time to a visitor’s request for information or registration must be within 24 hours, ideally within 12 hours.
- Your course can be single or multi-day. If it is only a half-day or less, it may suit the Event calendar more than the Course section.
- Please do submit a correctly sized image (1920 pixels wide) as appropriate images will engage and intrigue the visitors to the NEST and help promote your course.
Please note that courses or programs can be offered in a variety of areas such as Indigenous culture, entrepreneurship, tourism, resource and environmental education, leadership, trades programs, personal development, outdoor recreation certification, and more.
Once you have completed and sent the form below we will review and publish.