Interview Intelligence - June 2021
This workshop will help you understand what to do - and what NOT to do - during a job interview.
Join Alberni Valley Employment Centre to help building your interview skills and confidence.
There are two separate offerings of this course:
Thursday, June 3 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday, June 22 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
The objectives of this workshop include:
- First impressions and appearances
- Non-verbal and verbal communication
- Preparing for the interview
- Expressing yourself well and listening attentively
- What not to say at the interview
- Reasons why applicants do not get hired
- The importance of attitude
- Appropriate and inappropriate questions/responses
How to register:
To register, please contact: