Freediver Course - May 2023
FREEDIVER COURSE - TOFINO/UKEE - MAY 4*/5*/22/23
- Thursday, May 4, 2023 / 6 PM - 9 PM (*online)
- Friday, May 5, 2023 / 6 PM - 9 PM (*online)
- Monday, May 22, 2023 / 8:30 AM - 4 PM (Kennedy Lake)
- Tuesday, May 23, 2023 / 8:30 AM - 4 PM (Kennedy Lake)
If you're looking to take your freediving to the next level; want to learn to freedive safely and become a good 'Safe Buddy' diver; want to dive deeper and have longer breath holds; or simply want to learn about the basics and foundations of good, safe freediving practices. Bottom Dwellers Freediving's PFI Freediver level course is for you.
In this course, you will be taught the fundamental building blocks of Freediving. You will learn freediving skills and techniques and experience firsthand how these will benefit you within an aquatic environment. You will learn about the physics and physiology of freediving and how your body adapts to the aquatic environment. The PFI Freediver course will allow you to reach depths of up 20m/66' deep during our open-water sessions. In confined water sessions the PFI Freediver course will also have you explore and practice Static Apnea with the goal of increasing your breath-hold capabilities and learning to better manage your body for freediving.
The focus of instructional material in the PFI Freediver course will be on:
- Proper Safety Practices and Procedures
- Proper Surface prep and Recovery Breathing Techniques for Freediving and Snorkelling
- Open-water and Confined-water skills development. Take what you learn in the classroom to the pool, and from the pool to the ocean. Learn and improve proper freediving techniques and skills. Including, but not limited to safety procedures, breathing techniques, entry techniques, constant weight and free immersion techniques, equalization techniques, and emergency procedures ...
- Learn about proper freediving equipment: why it works and how to maintain it.
Performance Freediving International Courses offered by Bottom Dwellers Freediving provide the students within its courses with 'DAN's Student Medical Expense Coverage'.
How to register:
Follow the link below!