Cedar Coast Youth Island Adventure Camp - July 2022
Cedar Coast Field Station is excited to welcome campers to Vargas Island for six nights and seven days, to explore and connect with nature in a variety of ways!
Youth are invited to join Cedar Coast Field Station in experiencing all that Vargas Island and the surrounding area have to offer!
- Focus on connecting with and experiencing nature in a variety of ways
- Traditional camp activities
- Ecological research activities
- Team building activities
- Explore Vargas Island and the surrounding ocean
- Arts & Crafts
- Overnight camping trip
- Tidepool exploration
- Species identification
- Coastal wolves presentation
- Beach cleanup
- Team building games
- Supervised free time
- Catered breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
- Accommodation: wall tents on raised cedar platforms with metal roofs, wooden decks, and attached enclosed room.
- Supervision and programming from trained Cedar Coast Field Station Staff and guest educators from the community and local businesses.
- Photographs of the campers during camp.
- Boat transport:
- Pickup at Nass Food Dock: July 10th, 3 p.m.
- Dropoff at Nass Food Dock: July 16th, 10 a.m.
Duration: 6 nights & 7 days
$910 + GST
How to register:
Registration deadline: June 1, 2022